Orange County Sober housing starting at: $100 per week
The best housing, lowest rates, highest quality!
Very safe and clean sober homes! Upscale neighborhood!
The homes are the highest quality sober homes!
Homes located throughout Orange County, CA
We provide housing for: Women, females, males, men, children, students ++
We have women sober housing and men sober housing
All homes are through out Orange County and more!
For more information, specials, or openings call:
When did we start the
The first sober living home was the home located on the border of Huntington Beach and Westminster. It started taking in people over thirty five years ago. The first person taken into the home was from Arizona. The person did not have a job and very poor at that point in time. With a little help from another person they purchased some clothes from a thrift store for $3 dollars so they could look for a job. Within a day they found a job working as a salesperson. They worked many years for same place until they retired a few years ago. Each year we have added more to what we do and along the way we have added more homes. Over the years we have added many homes to our network of sober living homes to serve you. Giving A Hand to those in need for many years. Our first rental homes was opened over forty years ago in Los Angeles County, California and is still operated by us today. Other homes located throughout the United States have also been operating for years. Within the next year we will open more homes with room rentals in Los Angeles County in the South Bay area.
Are there many success stories?
Yes. there are many success stories. Many of the adults without children have gone on to be very successful. Many of the parents that lived in the homes were reunited with their children. Many people that lived in the homes have moved on and are working in jobs that help other people. Some have started their own business. Over the years there have been hundreds and hundreds of success stories.
How do we do it?
A team of volunteers working together make it work. Many of our volunteers are previous residents that had lost everything. Some had given up hope that anything would change for the better in their lives. Some had lost everything. Some were battered, some were homeless, some had lost their children and some had lost contact with their family and real friends. By living in one of the homes, it permitted them to change their lives for the better and they did! Just having access to people that have been in similar situations or a sober home to live in can make anything possible.
That is included for people living in the home?
All the homes have free wireless internet, free utilities, free home phone, free cable and lots of free food. Everyone living in the home has full kitchen and living room privileges. All the homes and rooms are fully furnished. Some of the homes have swimming pools and spa. Some of the homes have wonderful city lights and mountain views. All the homes have in the home washer and dryers. All the homes are within a few miles of California beaches and shopping centers.
Who are we?
We are all volunteers that have lived or now live in one of the homes. We are a group of compassionate, hard-working volunteers that work together to help other people so they may also have the chance to put their lives back together. Over the years parents with children have become a very important part of our homes. Over half of the people that live in our homes are children living with their parent or parents.
How does a person enter the home?
Simple, Just make a phone call to one of the phone numbers listed on the home page. Or call
( 714 ) 496-6464 or (949) 281-7448. The person you contact will talk to you and arrange for a meeting with one of the home leaders. The home leader will review what your needs are and then show you the home. There are not any added deposits required.
Where are the homes located?
The homes are located in the North, South and Central parts of Orange County, California and also to keep the homes operating for the other people. The volunteers also have full and part time jobs. Most of the volunteers have families to take care of as well. All of the home leaders are made up of volunteers that live in the home. The volunteers work with government agencies, answer the phones, do interviews, help the residents and take care of the endless amounts of paper work.
Do I need to be sober to live in the home?
Yes. The people living in the home must be and remain sober. The homes are sober living homes. The homes are designed for long term sober living. Some of the homes are designed for Single adult. Some of the homes are designed for parents in Central Texas and other areas. All the homes are located in very safe and clean neighborhoods. Most of the homes are located close to shopping centers and bus stops. The homes in California are all located within a few miles of California beaches. The homes in Texas are located in Central Texas.
Is there a time limit on how long a person can stay?
No. We will never ask someone to leave because they stayed too long. Most of the people stay for a long time. There have been many people that lived in the homes for years and some still do. When there are children involved it becomes especially important for the parent to live in a longer term stable family type of sober home like our homes.
Do we take in adults with children?
Yes. We welcome single parents and couples with children. Children are an asset to the homes. The children living in the homes add to what makes the homes with parents with children even greater homes. Some of the homes do not have children and some or the homes have children.
Do we take in couples without children and couples with children?
Yes. We welcome couples with children and couples without children. Couples have become a large part of our homes and the success the people living in the home have.
Do we take in single women and women with children?
Yes. We welcome women without children and women with children. Some of the sober living homes are designed just for single women without children. Some of the homes are designed for women ( mothers ) with children.
Do we take in single men and men with children?
Yes. We welcome men without children and men with children in the homes. Some of the sober living homes are designed just for single men without children. Some of the homes are designed for men ( fathers ) with children.
How do we keep the fees so low?
It is because of the volunteers that donate their time and abilities with children or family unit living. For more information please call (714) 496-6464 OR (949) 281-7448
Is there a list of homes?
Yes. There are lists of Sober Living Homes and Housing. Here are two web sites that provide a lot of information that include, their locations, the cost to live in the homes, virtual tour videos of the sober homes, real pictures of the homes and other important information. One web site with a list of sober living homes is http://soberlist.com and another web site with a list of sober living homes is http://givingahand.org
THE SOBER LIST
Sober List of Fifty + Sober Living Homes and rental homes with private and shared rooms located throughout Orange County, California, Los Angeles, California, Texas and other parts of the United States. Sober Housing and rental housing with private and shared rooms for just $100 per week. Clean shared rooms for $100 per week. The rooms are nice and all located in very safe neighborhoods. The homes are located in or close to the following cities. Westminster 92683, Midway City 92655, Garden Grove 92844, Garden Grove, 92845, Garden Grove, 92843, Garden Grove, 92840, Huntington Beach, 92649, Huntington Beach, 92646, Stanton, 90680, Fountain Valley, 92708, Anaheim, 92804, Anaheim, 92802, Anaheim, 92801, Anaheim, 92805, Anaheim, 92806, Santa Ana, 92704, Santa Ana, 92706, Santa Ana, 92707, Santa Ana, 92701, Los Alamitos, Buena Park, 90620, Buena Park, 90621, Orange, 92868, Orange, 92866, Orange, 92865, Costa Mesa, 92626, Costa Mesa, 92627, Hawaiian Gardens, 90716, Long Beach, 90815, Long Beach, 90803, Long Beach, 90808, Long Beach, 90814, Long Beach 90804, Long Beach, 90802, Long Beach, 90805, La Palma, 90623, Lakewood, 90715, Cerritos, 90703, Newport Beach, 92633, Newport Beach, 92611, Fullerton, 92832, Fullerton, 92833, Artesia, 90701, Lakewood, 90713, Tustin, 92780, Santa Ana, 923705, Newport Beach, 92660, 92662, La Mirada, 90638, La Mirada, 90639, Fullerton, Signal Hill, 90755, Irving, 92606, Irvine 90712, Irvine, 92617, Irvine, 92612, Irvine, 92604, Irvine, 92869, Lakewood, Orange, 92867, Long Beach, 90806, Long Beach, 90807, Villa Park, 92861, Fullerton, 92835, Norwalk, 90650, Placentia, Bellflower, 90706, Atwood, Santa Fe Springs, 90670, Corona Del Mar, 92625, Whittler, 90604, La Habra, 90631, Brea, Whittier, 90603, Whittier, 90605, Anaheim, 92807, Irving, 90620, Brea, 92821, Long Beach, 90810, Irvine, 92602, Newport Coast, 92657, Paramount, 90723, Irving, 92603, East Irving, 92603, Yorba Linda, Downey, 90242, Santa Fe Springs, Compton, 90221, The free sober housing list provides an easy way for people to locate quality sober housing in their area. The Sober housing list is provided free by the Giving A Hand people. Sober living homes and housing located throughout Orange County, California, Los Angeles County, California, Texas and other parts of the United States. The homes are all low cost and located in very safe neighborhoods. Single parents with a child or children, Couples with or without children, Single adult females, Single adult males, women and men, are all welcome. Save money!!! Sober Orange County and the Giving A Hand People.
Sober Living Homes related information.
The homes are a sober living homes that welcome single females without children. women with children, (mothers with children) couples without children, couples with children, men without children and men with children (fathers with children). Some of the other names people use in other related fields to sober living housing are recovery homes, recovery centers, detox centers, recover sober living homes, sober living homes, rehab center, sober living program, detox program, sober living homes, rehab homes, halfway homes, transitional sober living homes, halfway house and treatment centers. They are all names we do not use and we are not. We are sober living homes with family type of living. Virtual tour video links of some of the home below. Giving A Hand to those in need of Sober Living Homes. Giving a hand to people in need.
Sober living homes
with private and shared rooms.
This page provides links to lists of sober living homes and sober housing with rooms. Some of the rooms are private and some are shared rooms. Please call for availability for the private and shared rooms. The homes are located in Orange County, California. If you need information please call today. Each home is located in very safe area of California. We provide low cost housing for people in need. ( costs ) The homes are located in or close to Garden Grove, Aliso Viejo, Fountain Valley, Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Dana Point, Laguna Beach, Anaheim, Irvine, and other cities. Recovery Homes, Rehab homes, Treatment facility, Drug transitional Facility, Detox facility, Co-Ed homes are just some of the names used. Women, Female, Men, Couples, Children, Kids, Mothers, Fathers, Students, Male, Shared, Private, Furnished, are other names used. Some of the homes have a Pool and some have a Upscale Workout Room and Hot tub. The homes provide good Parking areas for the people living in the homes. There are Bus stops for people to go to work or Shopping in all but one of the homes. Shelter. Click on pictures for more information. The pictures above are real pictures of the homes.
Find the best sober housing, find sober housing, find sober living homes, find sober living housing, best sober housing directory, best sober living housing list, orange county sober housing, orange county sober, orange county sober rooms, Orange County sober living housing, Orange County California sober housing, locate sober homes, locate sober housing, locate sober living housing, locate local sober housing, find sober living rooms, locate transitional sober housing, find sober transitional housing, Orange County sober transitional housing, find sober, find orange county sober, find Orange County sober rooms, find sober transitional housing, find transitional housing, find sober rooms, find sober shared rooms, find sober transitional shared room openings, find Orange County California transitional sober housing, find clean sober housing, find low cost sober housing, find sober private shared rooms, find men's sober housing, find women's sober housing, find Orange County men's sober housing, find Orange County women's sober housing, fine parents with children sober housing, find Orange County California couples sober housing, locate men's sober housing, locate women's sober housing, find sober list, find Orange County sober living list, find Orange County sober transitional list, find list of sober housing, find sober transitional list, find sober rooms list, find private sober room list, find Los Angeles sober list, find transitional shared room list, find Los Angeles County sober list, find transitional sober list, sober list, transitional list, housing list, homes list, shared room list, sober directory, sober living directory, sober housing directory, find sober housing directory, find Orange County California sober directory, find sober transitional directory, find shared room sober directory, find Orange County sober directory, find sober Orange County directory, find giving a hand sober list, find Orange County room opening list, find local sober living housing, find local Orange County sober housing, find local sober transitional housing, find recovery housing, find local recovery homes, find local Orange County sober housing, find local sober room openings, find transitional sober living room openings, sober shared and private room list, locate recovery homes, find recovery housing, recovery housing list, sober program list, sober living program list, sober living housing program list, Orange County sober housing program list, find sober housing program list, locate sober program list, locate sober program directory, find sober program directory, find sober living program directory, find Orange County California sober programs list, find Orange County sober program directory, find recovery housing directory, find California sober recovery directory. recovery home, recovery program, recovery sober housing, recovery transitional housing, sober program, Orange County recovery program, sober living programs in Orange County, sober living housing in Orange County California, sober living recovery directory, sober recovery program list, recovery housing list, recovery homes directory, list of recovery homes, list of sober recovery housing, detox program, detox facility list, recovery facility list, recovery facility directory, Orange County recovery list, Orange County recovery center, Orange County recovery housing directory, recovery.com, soberlist.com, recoverylist.com, ocsoberlist.com, orangecountysober.com soberorangecounty.com, givingahand.org, givingahand.com, orangecountyrooms.com, sober list, orange county sober, sober orange county, giving a hand, private sober rooms, private sober room list, private sober transitional room list. Los Angeles County, Los Angeles County sober, Los Angeles sober recovery, California sober living housing list, California sober living homes list, California sober transitional list, California sober housing directory, California sober living directory list, California sober recovery list, California recover list, California de-tox list, California transitional living list, Transitional living list, California sober list, California recovery list, California de-tox list, California sober homes, California sober living room opening list, California sober living home shared room list, find California sober living homes, Find California recovery homes, find California transitional living housing, list of sober living homes in California, Free list of sober living homes in California, Los Angeles South Bay sober list, South Bay sober living housing list, South Bay recovery housing list, South Bay transitional living list, South Bay sober housing directory, Sober transitional directory California, United States sober living home list, United States sober housing list, United States recover sober housing, U.S. sober living, U.S. sober housing, U.S. transitional housing, rehab list, rehab sober directory, rehab transitional sober living housing, rehab homes, group sober homes list, rehab sober list, Orange County rehab, California rehab, Orange County rehab program, rehab program, sober rehab program housing, rehab group housing, group sober homes, rehab transitional housing, rehab, transitional, group housing list, rehab group homes, Orange County California rehab list, O.C. rehab, O.C. sober living housing, O.C. sober housing, O.C. transitional list, O.C. sober housing directory, men's sober housing list, women's sober housing list, parents with children transitional living list, men's sober rooms list, women's sober rooms list, men's sober housing directory, women's sober rooms directory, parents sober housing list, OC. sober list, OC sober list, O.C. sober living housing directory, find rehab housing, find rehab sober housing, find Orange County rehab housing, Find California rehab sober housing, find rehab sober housing program, find rehab program housing in California, find rehab in Orange County, local rehab, local rehab housing program, local rehab in Orange County California, sober rehab in Orange County list, local rehab list, local recovery list, local men's sober housing, local women's sober housing list, local women's rehab housing, local sober transitional housing list, local sober program homes, losal sober listing housing directory, local sober directory, local rehab directory, locale recovery homes list, local recovery home directory, local transitional housing, local group sober homes, local sober shared room list, local sober private room list, list of sober homes, list of sober housing, list of recovery homes, list of transitional living homes, low income housing, low income housing list, low income directory, low income housing for women, low income housing for men, low income housing for parents with children, drug related list, drug rehab housing list, drug recovery program list, alcohol recovery program list, drug recovery directory, women's drug recovery program, men's drug recovery program, network of sober living homes located throughout Orange County, Network of sober living housing located in your area, Network of sober housing, Network of sober rooms, Network of private and shared sober rooms, Network of sober transitional housing, Network of transitional housing, Network of recover homes, Network of sober group homes, Network of group homes, Network of rehab housing, find sober housing network, find sober network of homes, find local network of sober housing, locate sober network, locate network of sober transitional housing, locate sober network, local directory of rehab housing, local directory of detox facilities, group home directory, group home sober living home list, sober room directory, sober housing directory, sober group home directory, local group home directory, O.C. sober directory, O.C. rehab directory, O.C. local sober housing list,
FREE DIRECTOR OF SOBER LIVING HOMES LOCATED IN YOUR AREA
1. Sober living home Group Home W McFadden Ave West Orange County (714) 786-8050
2. Orange County Sober Living! Transitional Sober Group Homes Orange County (714) 657-3900
3. Sober Living in Orange County, California Sober Living Homes Central Orange County (714) 369-8950
4. Orange County Room.com website service providing a list of US sober living homes (714) 552-7191
5. California sober living homes directory website http://givingahand.org/Sober_living_rooms.php
6. Sober List.com website service for sober living homes throughout California (714) 496-6464
7. Orange County sober living homes directory http://orangecountysoberhousing.com/
8. Rental Homes with private and shared rooms Group Home 139th St South Bay Ca. (310) 654-5012
9. United States sober living directory and information http://givingahand.com/
10. Sober Orange County.com website list of sober living homes on O.C. (714) 496-6462
11. Southern California sober living homes directory http://orangecountyrooms.com/Home_Page.php
12. Orange County Progressive Rental Cottonwood Dr. South Orange County (949) 281-7448
13. Best sober homes list for Orange County http://soberhousinglist.com/
14. Sober Living in Orange County, California Sober Living Homes Central Orange County (714) 369-8950
15. Best sober homes directory for Los Angeles County http://laroomlist.com/
16. Ready to recover Orange County (800) 214-3687
17. Keystone Sober Living Alcoholism Treatment Program 2152 Raleigh Ave (949) 646-8222
18. Action Alliance Sober Living 133 W Chapman Ave (714) 626-0295
19. Laguna Beach Sober Living Mental Health Service 31014 Coast Hwy (800) 410-6552
20. OC TRI Sober Living, ocsoberhousing.com Rehabilitation Center 25132 Tasman Rd (949) 505-9910
21. Light House Sober Living Housing Authority 1152 N Kraemer Blvd (714) 237-0988
22. Little House Sober Living Alcoholism Treatment Program 9439 Darnell St (562) 866-6500
23. Fresh Start Sober Living Homes Home Builder 714 E 15th St (562) 277-6585
24. Dixon House Sober Living Center 1 review · Social Services Organization (626) 332-1857
25. Orange County Sober Living! Group Homes Newland (714) 657-3900
26. Riverside Manor Sober Living Home Indoor Lodging 3873 Locust St (951) 235-9897
27. A Peace of Mind Sober Living Riverside Low Income Housing Program 3976 4th St (909) 731-8667
28. Home Sweet Home Sober Living Retirement Home 426 S Boyle Ave (323) 972-6711
29. Forward Sobriety Inc. Alcoholism Treatment Program 5024 Cervetti Ave (909) 803-8547
30. Pacific Shores Sober Living Roommate Referral Service 206 Cabrillo St (949) 274-7684
31. Five Points Sober Living Drug Addiction Treatment Center (714) 313-8302
32. Sober Living Orange County Drug Addiction Treatment Center 10537 Slater Ave (888) 216-1745
33. Sober Living Homes in Central Orange County Organization (714) 786-8050
34. Serenity House Sober Living 2 reviews · Drug Addiction Treatment Center (949) 388-9750
35. Cornerstone of Southern California Alcoholism Treatment Program 150 (714) 547-4300
36. Milestone Sober Living Halfway House 26802 Calle Monterey (949) 690-4193
37. Rental Homes with private and shared rooms Group Home W St (310) 654-5012
38. Sure Haven Drug Addiction Treatment Center 2900 Bristol St (866) 294-5103
39. Best Sober Living in Orange County, California Sober Living Homes Central Orange County (714) 369-8950
40. Executive Sober Living Alcoholism Treatment Program 34145 Pacific Coast Hwy (800) 793-5596
41. Casa Capri IOP and Sober Living Alcoholism Treatment Program 269 16th Pl (877) 959-2766
42. The Tree-House Halfway House 613 Plumer St (714) 244-6149
43. Keystone Sober Living Alcoholism Treatment Program 2152 Raleigh Ave (949) 646-8222
44. OC TRI Sober Living, ocsoberhousing.com No reviews · Rehabilitation Center (949) 505-9910
45. Alcoholics Anonymous Alcoholism Treatment Program 6700 Stanton Ave # D (714) 522-7649
46. Affordable Sober living home Group Home W McFadden Ave West Orange County (714) 786-8050
47. New Life House Halfway House 17252 Hawthorne Blvd #489 (888) 357-7577
48. BW Sober Living West Los Angeles CA Drug Addiction Treatment Center (424) 202-7426
49. Starting Over Sober Living Halfway House 35 N Craig Ave (626) 484-9401
50. Sober International Community Center 3001 W Beverly Blvd (323) 246-4990
51. The Lighthouse-Lomita Sober Living Halfway House 25429 Kelley Ave (310) 327-5047
52. Progress House Alcoholism Treatment Program 1409 Marcelina Ave (310) 543-1212
53. Sober Nexus Addiction Treatment Center 929 N Vista St (323) 476-1380
54. Green Leaf Sober Living Counselor 2653 S Cochran Ave (323) 718-0097
55. A.T.R.I. - Addiction Treatment Reviews & Information Addiction Treatment Center (888) 510-3190
56. Westside Sober Living Alcoholism Treatment Program 20781 Big Rock Dr (310) 456-3553
57. Pacific Shores Sober Living Addiction Treatment Center 492 Orange Ave (949) 274-7684
58. AV - Orange County Progressive Apartment Rental Agency Cottonwood Dr (949) 281-7448
59. Orange County Recovery Services Addiction Treatment Center 1011 Brioso Dr (949) 515-9195
60. Casa Capri IOP and Sober Living Alcoholism Treatment Program 269 16th Pl (877) 959-2766
61. Windward Way Sober Living In Orange County CA Drug Testing Service 395 Victoria St (877) 713-2669
62. Orange County Room.com website service providing a list of US sober living homes (714) 552-7191
63. Sober Living by the Sea Drug Addiction Treatment Center 2800 Lafayette Rd (866) 323-5609
64. The Tree-House Halfway House 613 Plumer St (714) 244-6149
65. Laguna Beach Sober Living Mental Health Service 31014 Coast Hwy (800) 410-6552
66. Executive Sober Living Alcoholism Treatment Program 34145 Pacific Coast Hwy (800) 793-5596
67. Serenity House Sober Living Drug Addiction Treatment Center 32241 Avenida Los Amigos (949) 388-9750
68. Wits Inn Southern California Drug / Alcohol Rehab Drug Addiction Treatment Center (949) 292-2000
69. Best Sober living home Group Home W McFadden Ave (714) 786-8050
70. Yellowstone Drug Addiction Treatment Center 154 E Bay St (888) 941-9048
71. Wings of Hope Sober Living Alcoholism Treatment Program 25492 Westborne Dr (949) 310-6824
72. La Costa Solutions for Women Halfway House (619) 857-1723
73. Casa Blanca Hotel 3215 Vista Pacifica (949) 306-2566
74. Esperanza Recovery Alcoholism Treatment Program 7136 Almaden Ln (619) 755-2502
75. Focus Sober Living Drug addiction Treatment Center 730 Haley St (661) 374-4969
76. The Giving Tree Sober Living Homes for Women Home Builder 327 E Victoria St (805) 455-4568
77. Recovery Ranch LLC Alcoholism Treatment Program 627 Olive St (805) 705-0766
78. The Fellowship House Addiction Treatment Center 188 Midbury Hill Rd (805) 368-4049
79. Freedom House Sober Living Alcoholism Treatment Program 37 Anacapa Dr (805) 487-3015
80. All Star Recovery Sober Living Home Halfway House 5018 Calle Real (805) 698-4889
81. Collective Process Woman's Sober Living Halfway House (805) 218-1108
82. Choices Sober Living Group Home 1030 Flower St (661) 477-8518
83. Sober Guys Inc 7940 N Maple Ave (559) 472-3294
84. ABC Sober Living Drug Addiction Treatment Center 810 Emerald St (858) 204-1304
85. R & R Sober Living Low Income Housing Program 981 Civic Center Dr (760) 295-2662
86. Sober Roads Inc Alcoholism Treatment Program 584 W Main St (760) 352-8888
87. Casa Pacifica Sober Living Drug Addiction Treatment Center 1017 Genie Ln (760) 230-2996
88. Kaizen House Recovery- Sober Living San Diego Halfway House 8946 Singing Wood Way (619) 333-6513
89. Tlm Sober Living Halfway House 1424 Zeiss St (760) 433-4028
90. Sober Living Normal Heights Addiction Treatment Center 4531 36th St (619) 324-7456
91. Villa Kali Ma - Recovery Program for Women Alcoholism Treatment Program 2912 Managua Pl (619) 246-8862
92. Tender Loving Mercy Inc. Counselor 1907 Apple St (760) 433-4028
93. By The Sea Recovery Sober Living San Diego Drug Addiction Treatment Center 140 Encinitas (760) 216-2077
94. Shoreline Sober Living - Sober Living San Diego Drug Addiction Treatment Center (858) 900-5079
95. The Cardiff House Indoor Lodging Upscale American dining with ocean views (760) 809-4564
96. Cornerstone of Southern California Alcoholism Treatment Program 1950 E 17th St # 150 (714) 547-4300
97. Orange County Sober Living! Group Homes Newland (714) 657-3900
98. Sober Living in Orange County, California. Addiction recovery Houses Valencia Way (714) 657-3900
99. Upscale Sober Living Homes in Central Orange County Organization (714) 786-8050
100. Sober Living in Orange County, California. Sober Living Homes V (714) 657-3900
101. Orange County Sober Living! Group Homes W Ave (714) 657-3900
102. Rental Homes with private and shared rooms Group Home W St (310) 654-5012